Friday, October 25, 2013

Give Us Pause


It's very easy to lose track of time. You get caught up in the madness of life... It seems strange that over 30 days have passed since my last post. 

So much has happened, and much of it is very sad indeed. Within 1 month, three wonderful people in my life passed away. They were all good, kind, and well-loved. At first, I thought how unfair life is (it is at times) and wondered why these three souls had to leave this Earth. But, I came to see that they all lived full lives, regardless of how/when they ended. I suppose all we really can do is try to live our lives to the fullest, embrace our loved ones at every opportunity, and choose to be happy. It is not necessarily an easy task, but I think it's the right one.

On occasion life gives us pause... But we have to press on.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's been a rough patch, but we're hanging in there.

      Delete

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.