Monday, June 3, 2013

Solo Vacation



Have you ever taken a vacation alone? I did exactly that for my best friend's wedding last year, and while it was tough to be away from Baby Bee (for the very first time), it was great to have a few days to myself. Although, I must confess that I found it challenging to think of something to do on that first evening, since I didn't have to feed or put my little one to bed by 8pm.

The concept of the "mom-cation" is not new, but I don't think that it has to be only for mothers who need some personal time... doesn't everyone need personal time? Think about it: what better way to get all of the benefits of doing whatever you want, whenever you want, than on vacation by yourself?

Would to take a solo vacation, and if so, where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.