Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Pleasures: Lazy Weekend

Although summer has just kicked into full gear (hello heatwave), what I'm longing for these days is a weekend where I can just stay home, veg-out, and do absolutely nothing... 



I've been daydreaming about these comfy pajamas that I scored from the Beachmint sample sale. You can find similar ones here. Although these are of the long-sleeved / pants variety (not so great for summer), it's easy enough to split the ensemble into just the top. Or, I can just blast the air conditioning  and pretend that I'm Claudette Colbert in It Happened One Night. Speaking of which, I should watch that movie again... it would be perfect for a lazy weekend! Netflix, here I come! Where's my bowl of popcorn?


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.