Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Trees and Flowers


When I was young, my family would often take walks around our neighborhood... usually after breakfast on the weekend. In my adolescent years, I always thought it was strange that my parents were so intrigued by the ways that people chose to landscape their front yards. Let me tell you, they can wax poetic about some trees.

As you might have guessed, I am now fascinated by all of the trees and flowers that I see when I take Baby Bee out for walks. "Wowa!" (read, flower) she exclaims, just as soon as I push the stroller past the Egyptian lilies outside our building. Something tells me that she will grow to love trees and flowers as much as I do.

Here are some shots of my favorites around our neighborhood:






No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.