Thursday, January 24, 2013

Forget Me Not Necklaces




I have never really been that big on jewelry, especially necklaces.  Yet, over the years, my collection of baubles has grown substantially.  From cheeky faux pearls, to Chanel-inspired chains, there's a lot going on. 


Through the loops of glittering metal, there are several special pieces tucked in: the cross that my husband gave me when we were first dating, the om charm that I bought myself during the height of my yoga obsession, the starfish necklace that my best friend gave me for being her Matron of Honor, and perhaps most precious of all, the initial charm that I bought shortly after Baby Bee was born. 

Now that my collection is much larger than my tiny jewelry box can handle, I have taken to displaying my necklaces by hanging them over the mirror above my dresser.  I truly treasure these items, and love to see them each day whenever I glance in the mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.