Thursday, March 21, 2013

Scent-sational!


When did you first start wearing perfume? I was probably around 13 when I cared about adding some sort of fragrance as the final part to getting dressed each day. My friend Erica received Debbie Gibson's "Electric Youth" as a birthday gift, and that was just about the coolest thing EVER. Although I didn't join the band wagon for that, I remember that Love's Baby Soft was also a popular choice at the time. By age 16 or so, I thought about  having a signature fragrance, and the first one I used in heavy rotation was Tresor, by Lancome. It had such a soft, pretty floral scent.

Over the years, my preferences have expanded to include even stronger floral notes, the epitome of which is the uber-famous and timeless Chanel No. 5. These days, I don't wear perfume as much as I used to (mostly because I didn't want to irritate Baby Bee when she was a newborn), but I plan to incorporate it into my daily ensemble of sweatpants and t-shirts, with the occasional cocktail dress thrown in too.

As pictured above, I seem to favor French perfumes... What's your favorite fragrance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.